Project Application Form…
BEFORE starting this application, we STRONGLY suggest you clear the ‘cache’ of your web browser. This will avoid your browser preinserting any incorrect data into any of the fields. This has already caused several issues for applicants. How To Clear My Cache?
Pre-requirements for application:
- Minimum of 3 months active involvement within the flightsim community. This means you need to have been actively taking part in discussion and chat with the community in various flightsim Youtube and/or Twitch channels and their relevent Discord Servers.
- Referrals from at least two ‘known & established’ flightsim community members (cannot be SCSP Team Members – listed on Team Page)
- Answer all questions on the form below (stage 1 of 3)
- Willing to answer further questions on request about yourself & your current financial situation (stage 2 of 3)
- Speak with project team members at a later date (stage 3)
- Supply parent/guardian contact information if under 18
Already having a PC or Laptop will NOT necessarily exempt you from applying.
Please be sure you meet ALL the application requirements.
After receiving your application we will contact you by email (usually within 7 days) for further information, including the names & email addresses of your ‘community sponsors‘, who we will then contact. You will also be asked to answer further questions as to why you qualify for the scheme.
By submitting this application, you agree to the information herein being stored by Simwings for the duration of your application, and for use in any software EULAs or warrantees for any hardware that may be supplied.
Supply of PC equipment word wide: Due to geographic and logistical issues, there will be some countries where the supply of warrantees on PC equipment will not be possible. Simwings will make this known on receipt of individual applications.
The Simwings Project Is Currently Closed For New Applications While Processing the Current Successful Application.
Stay tuned for news on reopening…